Currently, Agrisafe Kenya Limited is working with a pool of beekeepers spread in Embu, Narok and Makueni most of whom are practicing traditional beekeeping. KIRDI services come in handy to support processing and value addition. We are the supplier of organic honey to several outlets including supermarkets, hotels, cafes, pharmaceutical shops, and healthy sensitive individuals spread within the country.
Why we do what we do
- To enhance organizational growth and sustainability.
- To create a lasting income and livelihoods resilience to the smallholder beekeepers and other value chain actors.
- To contribute to climate resilience through climate-smart Agriculture
- To contribute to Kenya’s Big four agenda- Manufacturing, food security & Nutrition and the UN Sustainable Development Goals-No poverty, Decent work and economic growth & climate action
- Make the Organization responsive to the needs of the stakeholders (Communities, Farmers, Consumers, employees)